I’m always looking for ideas for ways to improve this site! Feel free to post them on this thread.
Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
As we start adding members, I wanted to set down a few rules for this social network:
- Please do NOT post unsupportive comments – if you don’t like something someone posted, tell them what they can do to make it better.
- Respect one another’s opinions – kind of goes with number 1 above.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this post.
There are many different ways you can use this social network:
1. Use the “Status Update” option to post short status updates about books you’re writing or books you’ve read – don’t forget to include links or embed graphics so we can find them easier.
2. Use the “Blog Post” option to write more detailed posts about books you’re reading or writing.
3. Use the “Quote” option to post quotes from books you’re reading or writing that you like.
4. Use the “Link” option if you just want to post a link to a website.
My new eBook “Get Paid to Talk Volume 1: Employee Work from Home Phone Jobs” has already gotten two sales, and I haven’t even done any promotions with it yet! If you’d like to check it out you can do so here:
Hi all, I’m excited to say that I’m getting ready to launch a new site, ericalynnmartin.com. If you would like to be notified when it goes live, you can sign up using this form:
I’m starting to work on my eBook again! Earlier this year I had been working on revising my eBook that I published in 2015, “Get Paid to Talk: 97 Companies that Hire People to Work from Home” – I had decided to split it into two books, one about work from home phone jobs for employees, and the other about work from home phone jobs for independent contractors, and I was going to add additional information that would be appropriate for employees and independent contractors. I had put it on the backburner earlier this year because I didn’t have the money to get an eBook cover made – well I’ve decided to pick it back up again! I contacted the person that made the original eBook cover for the first “Get Paid to Talk” ebook to see if they’d be able to modify it or make a new eBook cover. I’m waiting for them to contact me, and when they do I’ll be sure to let you know what happens! Hope to have “Get Paid to Talk Volume 1” published by the end of this year, if not sooner!
What are some of your favorite books? Feel free to comment below.
Welcome to the My eBook Journey social network! This is a place where you can interact with other readers, ask your questions, and chat about anything book or website-related. If you’re interested in registering, click the “Register” link at the right. Want to post without registering? Fill out the form on the right.